Locum Critical Care Jobs in Las Vegas
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen intensivist job (LAS VEGAS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LAS Vegas.
- The locums physician will be working with 2 hospitalists.
- They Will Also Consider General Practitioners with hospitalist experience.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting immediately.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 week.
- Internal medicine or family practice physicians with hospitalist experience will be accepted.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- They will do 12 hour shifts or 8 hour shifts.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The schedule is flexible.
- No. The case load is 12 to 18 patients per day.
- This position is ongoing until permanent physicians are hired.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Las Vegas
Flag of Las Vegas
Las Vegas is The Entertainment Capital of the world. There are so many things to do and see in Las Vegas. If you enjoy going to shows you need to see Cirque du Soleil in The Mirage Casino. You may also want to experience Vegas' Stratosphere Casino. This 1,149 foot tower gives you a beautiful view of the Vegas Skyline and experience Skyjump Las Vegas. This is an ultimate controlled free fall from the 108th floor. If you want some laughs you will want to see the Penn & Teller show in the Flamingo hotel. There is something for everyone in Las Vegas!