Critical Care Jobs in Las Vegas
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent intensivist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Neuro-Intensivist/Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Close proximity to Southwest points of interest and southern California.
- Excellent employee package with very competitive salary and productivity bonus.
- Must be Board Certified or within five years of completion of training to become Board Certified.
- Ideal candidate w ill be salaried from $280-300, depending on experience, with an additional productivity bonus in a well- respected hospital system in Las Vegas, NV.
- Outstanding Neuro-Intensivist /Hospitalist opportunity as a hospital-employed physician.
- The tertiary campus in the system boasts a level II Trauma Center and Biplane suite making it the hub of neurosciences in the community.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Fine public and private schools, very affordable housing and o utstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Seeking an experienced Neurology-trained physician with superior clinical skills, comfortable working with stroke patients.
- Position entails providing inpatient medical services and sharing.
- Outstanding hospital benefits package including malpractice, health benefits, pension plan, and much more with no overhead concerns.
- Very strong communications and follow-through skills, able to work well with paatients, other physicians, staff and families.
This perm job from Phyllis Vajda & Associates was last open on Oct 6.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Las Vegas
Flag of Las Vegas
Las Vegas is The Entertainment Capital of the world. There are so many things to do and see in Las Vegas. If you enjoy going to shows you need to see Cirque du Soleil in The Mirage Casino. You may also want to experience Vegas' Stratosphere Casino. This 1,149 foot tower gives you a beautiful view of the Vegas Skyline and experience Skyjump Las Vegas. This is an ultimate controlled free fall from the 108th floor. If you want some laughs you will want to see the Penn & Teller show in the Flamingo hotel. There is something for everyone in Las Vegas!