Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CareMore is launching another innovative program to improve Medicare Advantage Patients' continuity of care (from the hospital.
- Ask me to send our latest clinical outcomes report to show you why!
- Requires a MD or DO.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Not vice versa like in other companies.
- Program Director.
- Delivers care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- We provide all the necessary equipment for your home office (a computer, iPhone, app for documentation, etc.
- We are hiring more Physicians-Frailists/Hospitalists in Las Vegas, NV.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Medicine is changing rapidly.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- CareMore has raised the bar on patient care and consistently reduced costs because.
- Instead they just get burned out and leave.
- We won't over work you!
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to elderly and frail patients.
- Nurse Practitioners.
- We Search for the Best (This is why I'm contacting you).
- If you like practicing evidence based medicine, but also enjoys thinking outside the box, then this will be a great career move.
- We need you to help us improve patient outcomes, maximize resources, etc.
- Nurse Case Workers.
- CareMore's new clinical business model is raising the bar.
- Educates patients and families on the patient's illness, wellness, prevention and early detection.
- The end result-our physicians are happy and patients get optimal care!
- We also provide these patients outpatient preventative care to help improve their health.
- Our Successful Senior Care Model.
- You will join a talented multidisciplinary team who will support you.
- Rotating schedule.
- Our physicians work reasonable hours and take minimal.
- Unlike our competitors, we know overworking docs is not a secret to success.
- Preventive care.
- Our organization was founded by physicians and purchased by WellPoint.
- Coordinates care with the patient's primary care physician, specialist, and hospitalist.
- CareMore has created a savvy new program to improve senior's continuity of care.
- To the Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Our comprehensive team, led by our physicians, care for our senior insured patients (Medicare Advantage while in the hospital, when they are sent to a SNF, and then back at home.
- Plus patient/family education) and more.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in Ohio and board eligibility or board certification.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Physicians are in charge and. The business side supports our physicians' decisions.
- If we want our physicians to be the best, we need to give them the knowledge so they can perform first in class.
- Phenomenal patient outcomes and dramatically reduced healthcare costs!
- CareMore has established partnerships with several local hospitals and skilled nursing facilities.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Works closely with case managers, social workers, and nurse extenders to ensure that all elements of the patient's care plan are resolved.
- Administrative Staff & More.
- DEA license required.
- Covers night calls as needed.
- CareMore physicians are innovators and trailblazers.
- Our Partners & Team.
- We offer good work-life balance.
- We offer a stable, enjoyable work environment, and good upward career mobility.
- We invest in on-going physician education-even if it is costly.
- Home Office.
- Many of our physicians rise to leadership roles and say they plan to retire at CareMore.
- We want our physicians to look forward to coming to work at CareMore, to stay with us and fulfill their professional goals.
This perm job from CareMore was last open on May 12.