Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Las Vegas) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Patient-Centered, Clinically Focused, and Physician Led.
- Average daily census of 13 - 15 patients per day.
- Our day hospitalists have zero.
- Responsible for covering one hospital.
- Multiple opportunities for extra compensation by covering more hospitals and picking up weekend coverage.
- As a Hospitalist for our group, you only round on HealthCare Partners' patients.
- B/C or B/E Internal Medicine Physicians to work for our multi-specialty group as a Hospitalist for the Southern Nevada region.
- Apply on-line or contact Karla Gilmore directly at or.
- Several hospital locations to choose from including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Southwest.
- HealthCare Partners of Nevada.
- HealthCare Partners practices the "Total Care Model," which means our primary care providers are supported by an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others, all working in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance, CME Reimbursement, Full Benefit Package.
- We compensate our Physicians with a competitive base salary in addition to multiple bonus opportunities.
- "Total Care" is patient-centered, comprehensive model designed to help carefully manage our patients' health.
This perm job from Davita HealthCare Partners of Nevada was last open on Mar 28.