Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Las Vegas/Henderson) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Very respected/busy Hospitalist group is seeking an exceptional Hospitalist to join their very stable team.
- 20-25 patients/day with 6-8 new consults each day.
- Board Certified or if Board Eligible, planning to have Certification in near future.
- Exclusive arrangements with large payors at various hospitals.
- Software system with detailed information on all doctors' patients for coverage and billing.
- Must be a team player.
- Potential to work out preferred schedule.
- Very, very lucrative practice opportunity.
- As independent contractor, $10, 3 months until collections come in.
- Independent contractors have their own benefits.
- Excellent payor mix.
- Independent contractors usually take 2 weeks PTO and one week for CMEs with up to $.
- Speaks to their reputation/quality.
- 4 year partnership track.
- 30 Physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Schedule is flexible: 12 or 24 hour shifts, 3 on/1 off or 5 on/4 off, Nocturnist interest, etc.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas/Henderson, NV.
- You can choose being an independent contractor or an employee.
- Exceptional clinical skills.
- Some Ltac work.
- Package is provided for employees (only one chose to be employee at this time).
- As an independent contractor, receive 80% of collections with rest going to overhead and partners profit.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago