Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and/or Pediatrics.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and every 4th weekend.
- 1 weekend every third week.
- Hospitalist (Day shift).
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15-17/day.
- New grads are welcomed.
- Round routinely at 3-4 hospitals.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Please follow link.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hour days.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Warning: Job Recruitment Scam Notice.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Post-Acute Hospitalist (Day shift).
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15/day.
- Application URL:.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money.
- This is an open posting to be considered for future opportunities at DaVita Medical Group and added into our talent network.
- Opportunities to pick up extra shifts are available.
- This advertisement should not be considered as an offer of employment of any particular position.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 5-8 at night.
- May be assigned to an Ltac facility.
- Day and night shift opportunities are available in Acute and Post-Acute settings.
- For Post-Acute Hospitalists, ability to handle Passrs (Preadmission Screening and Resident Review for Medicaid).
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- Cover one hospital.
- Work Schedule: 7-on/7-off.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Hospitalists to join our team in Las Vegas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.