Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and every 4th weekend.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- Company, that operates and manages medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, and Washington.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a full-time Skill Nursing Facility, Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience, but new grads are welcomed.
- About DaVita Medical Group.
- DaVita Medical Group is a division of DaVita Inc.
- DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- A Fortune 500.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15/day.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Skilled Nursing Facility- Hospitalist.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago