Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center is a 293-bed progressive acute-care facility and medical center that has been serving residents of Southern Nevada since 1971.
- Major services include: Surgery, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Radiology, and Women Services.
- Back-up services include full complement of surgical and medical subspecialty.
- Employee Status with full benefits.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- Block scheduling.
- Accredited Heart Failure Center.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Competitive Compensation.
- It is a thriving hospital that offers the "high-tech" advantages of a big city hospital combined with the personalized care of a hometown provider.
- Las Vegas, NV.
- Full-Time Nocturnist Position - Desert Springs Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services