Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are enchanting panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area, Lake Mead National Recreation area and at Mount Charleston.
- An added bonus, Nevada has no state income tax.
- You are joining a well-established hospitalist program that has great integration with the Emergency Medicine department.
- More than 100 golf courses make Nevada a golfer's dream come true.
- This is a busy program with excellent compensation, no nights required and most of our physicians work a flexible 7 on 7 off schedule.
- With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to the community since 1996. Las Vegas is more than just neon signs and glittering lights.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the hospitalist department at Mountainview Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Competitive compensation -great health benefits -paid CME allowance -no state income tax -RVU program -sign on and relocation bonus available.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Travel in and out of the area is a breeze with plenty of non stop flights to all major airports.
- Mountainview has great subspecialty back up which means no procedures, no codes and a closed ICU.
- Mountainview Hospital is a state of the art, full service medical facility located in the Heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the Valley.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago