Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Saturday · August 15, 2020
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 weekend every third week.
- Opportunities to pick up extra shifts are available.
- Hospitalist (Day shift).
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and/or Pediatrics.
- Warning: Job Recruitment Scam Notice.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- New grads are welcomed.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Round routinely at 3-4 hospitals.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Application URL:.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15-17/day.
- For Post-Acute Hospitalists, ability to handle Passrs (Preadmission Screening and Resident Review for Medicaid).
- These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money.
- Post-Acute Hospitalist (Day shift).
- Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and every 4th weekend.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15/day.
- Work Schedule: 7-on/7-off.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Hospitalists to join our team in Las Vegas.
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Cover one hospital.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 5-8 at night.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Day and night shift opportunities are available in Acute and Post-Acute settings.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hour days.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- This advertisement should not be considered as an offer of employment of any particular position.
- This is an open posting to be considered for future opportunities at DaVita Medical Group and added into our talent network.
- May be assigned to an Ltac facility.
- Please follow link.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago