Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At least 1 year of experience in Urgent Care.
- Ability to perform minor procedures.
- Ability to cover Primary Care patients if needed.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in the Las Vegas Valley (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin and surrounding communities).
- Schedule: Various schedules, full-time hours.
- Other languages are also needed.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- A leading medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Ability to treat patients of all ages (Pediatrics to Geriatrics).
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- BC or BE in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Pediatrics.
- Must be DOT-certified or willing to become DOT-certified within three months of hire.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 32 patients/day (8-hour shift).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license.
- This is an open posting to be considered for future opportunities at DaVita Medical Group and added into our talent network.
- Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- This advertisement should not be considered as an offer of employment of any particular position.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- About Us.
- Fluent or Medical Spanish speaking ability.
- As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group's 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago