Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Skilled Nursing Facility- Hospitalist.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a full-time Skill Nursing Facility, Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- A Fortune 500.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15/day.
- If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and every 4th weekend.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- About DaVita Medical Group.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience, but new grads are welcomed.
- Company, that operates and manages medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, and Washington.
- DaVita Medical Group is a division of DaVita Inc.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago