Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Las Vegas) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Our initial online application process will take you a few minutes to complete!
- If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cover one location.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6 am-5 pm (ER coverage until 2 pm) and every 3rd weekend.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience, but new grads are welcomed.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Census cap of 17 weekdays and 20 on weekends.
- HealthCare Partners Nevada an Intermountain Healthcare Company is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 12-17 patients/day.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
This perm job from Davita HealthCare Partners of Nevada was last open on Oct 18.