Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Las Vegas) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6 am-5 pm (ER coverage until 2 pm) and every 3rd weekend.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 12-17 patients/day.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Cover one location.
- HealthCare Partners Nevada an Intermountain Healthcare Company is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Census cap of 17 weekdays and 20 on weekends.
- If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Our initial online application process will take you a few minutes to complete!
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience, but new grads are welcomed.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Davita HealthCare Partners of Nevada