Hospitalist Jobs in Las Vegas
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in Sin City
Photo: Panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip at midnight.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sunrise has great sub-specialty back-up which means no procedures, no codes and a closed ICU.
- Las Vegas is more than just neon signs and glittering lights.
- As Las Vegas' largest acute-care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Fantastic compensation.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Excellent location.
- Great well seasoned team.
- There are enchanting panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area, Lake Mead National Recreation area and at Mount Charleston.
- Now celebrating more than 60 years in the community, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada.
- More than 100 golf courses make Nevada a golfer's dream come true.
- Travel in and out of the area is a breeze with plenty of non-stop flights to all major airports.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group focused on patient care and quality.
- This is a busy program with excellent compensation, no nights required and a flexible block schedule.
- You are joining a well-established hospitalist program that has great integration with the emergency department.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 30.